Sunday, February 04, 2007

Farewell, Lafayette

December 28th, was our last day in Lafayette.

Before we left Jim & Liz's we harvested some fresh satsumas and grapefruit from their trees to share with my family.

We had a bit of time left before we needed to leave to meet Cam's friends Anthony & Jeanette for lunch at Dino's so we decided to walk around the pond again.

It was a beautiful day. The weather was what I expected Louisiana at Christmas time to be like.

I tried on and felt pretty in the outfit Jim and Liz had given me for Christmas. Cam and I agreed it looked like something I would have picked out myself.




I enjoyed getting pics of Cam and his dad.







Here's a pic of Jim's green house.

I took refuge from the cold in it while calling my family on Christmas Day.

It was so nice to have time with Cam's Dad's side of the family in his hometown.

No comments: