Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Go, Heidi. Go.

Recently, I learned that my cousin, Heidi had applied to 8 of the top-tier universities in the country and been admitted to every one.

I am extremely proud of her.

One of them said, "Go ahead and spend that year studying in Germany. Your scholarship will be here waiting for you when you return." She visited MIT earlier this month and in the coming days, she has a trip planned to Stanford.

Her mom, my Aunt Maria said, "We have had staggering news of another acceptance nearly every day for two weeks now. I can't afford to keep taking her out to dinner to celebrate!"

Heidi (shown with loving, supportive boyfriend Andrew) is am amazing person in many ways.

She has big plans involving Biomedical Engineering (I think). Her dreams are so complex; I don't even understand them just yet. When I am better able to articulate them, I will share them with you.

I do know she will make a positive impact on our world wherever she goes and whatever she decides to do.

Congratulations, Heidi. We're all so proud of you.

No comments: