Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Sunset - Pfeiffer St. Beach







By the time we finished exploring and enjoying our Thanksgiving dinner at Pfeiffer St. Beach,
the sun had sunk behind this rock, illuminating it.

We enjoyed the beauty and took several pictures.

Do you see the birds on the top left? It was fun watching and photographing them.

Another wave snuck up on me while I was taking pictures of the rock, soaking my jeans again.

I got one of Cam's foot shots to capture the moment.








Then, I noticed how the sunlight and water on the sand were combining to make a bit of a mirror and captured Cam's reflection.










He took a creative sun shot.















And a self portrait in the setting sun.




























































































Cam suggested we pick up a bottle of wine and a pumpkin pie to cap off the evening. It sounded wonderful but since the pies were single serve, I opted for a Ben & Jerry's chocolate and cherry ice cream bar instead. Yum.

No comments: