Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Ariel

November 3rd is my cousin, Ariel's birthday. I hope she will have a fabulous day.

She is on the left in this picture of us and our cousin, Amy. Ariel and I met only days before this picture was taken. Her mom, my Aunt Cathy (my dad's youngest sister) died of an aneurysm when Ariel was a baby and I was eight years old.

Our families lost touch. Ariel and I didn't know each other while we were growing up. However, she took the initiative to seek out her mom's side of the family a few years ago. I'm so thankful that she did.

She is a remarkable person. Her adventurous spirit and kind heart have brightened my life.

Hey, Lady. You are so brave and capable.









Here's wishing you a lifetime of love, laughter and happiness.

1 comment:

WPMP Consulting Inc. said...

Who is this young lady?

Is she the same one on our blog with a different hair style?