Wednesday, October 25, 2006

We Needed The Force - Halloween 2002

For some reason, probably because I worked all day on Halloween that year, I didn't get good pictures of Sam and Jon on Halloween in 2002. I did get one shot.

Sam went as Anakin Skywalker. Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clone Wars had just come out. It is the movie where Anakin is beautiful, a 19-year-old bad ass and appears to be a good guy. Sam didn't know he would end up as Darth Vader yet.

Jon went as the Red Power Ranger (armed with Yoda's light saber). I know nothing about Power Rangers. Both of them had to wear sweatshirts under their costumes that year but it looks like we got by without gloves at least. While the photo is less than impressive, I assure you the fun they had running from house to house trick-or-treating in my parent's neighborhood was extraordinary.

Speaking of going as Star Wars characters for Halloween, did you see this picture of my brother and me dressed as Luke Sykwalker and Princes Leia? It is referenced on Cameron's blog in the post where he compares me to a zombie.

No comments: