Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back to the Beach

The day after Patience's first trip to the ocean was Sam's 10th birthday. We had a fun party that afternoon. That evening, we noticed Sam was drooping a bit.

The next day, he was running a slight fever but Patience had two more days in the Bay Area and I didn't want to spend them at home. So, we laid low that morning but in the afternoon, I gave him some Motrin and we headed Muir Beach.

When Sam was a baby, I decided I should buy stock in Motrin. One minute, he would be crying and feverish, the next minute (after some Motrin), he'd be happy as a clam (usually in the doctor's office).

As you can see, he really looked sick.















I love this picture of the two of them.









Happy kids.











The day was a bit overcast but the weather was warm.

They had lots of fun playing in and around the water.

I enjoyed being with them and relaxing while reading Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.


Thanks for coming out, Kid even though you weren't feeling 100%.

No comments: