Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lurene

As Cam mentioned, we made it home from our weekend with the Maddux clan in Maryland. Many wonderful experiences were shared. Cam captured this one on video.



Jim asked me what I did with all of the pictures we take. (I just uploaded 499. Some awesome. Some awful.) We will treasure them and cherish the memories they help preserve.

Everyone in our household headed back to school and work today but much rest and recuperation still needs to be had. When we are able, we will share our photos with you.

Thanks to Mary Lu for all of her hard work, planning and hospitality. Thanks to Jim & Liz for helping us be able to be part of it all. I hope everyone who was traveling had a safe trip home. We enjoyed our time with you.

Love,
Mary

1 comment:

Mary Lu said...

Thank you so much for the video but most of all for taking the time to visit us. My mother and I enjoyed having the family here to celebrate this special occasion. I hope we get to see some of the photos. Glad you arrived home safely.