Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What we told the kids at school this week

Friday will be my last day as your aide, but not as your friend.

Thank you for being one of the first friends I made after my family moved here from Chicago last summer.

My family would love to meet you and your family for a play date sometime. We could swing on the rope swing or walk or ride along the bike path at Blackie’s Pasture. We could climb Ring Mountain, hike to the waterfalls on the far side of Mt. Tam, or trek to the ocean at Tennessee Valley Beach. We could walk beneath the giant redwoods at Muir Woods or take a ferry to Angel Island. Or you could introduce us to some of your favorite activities.

Also, I will see you when I am working as a substitute teacher at Bel Aire School.

Your neighbor and friend.

No comments: