Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thanks, Brother.

My brother, John is a photo-
grapher. He does other things for a living too but one of the things he gets paid for doing is taking pictures, video usually but capturing images is one of his gigs.

He caught this shot while we were walking down the trail to Agate Beach. I'd just taken their picture. Then, Sam ran ahead to me and John caught us looking peaceful, happy and relaxed, which we were, which is cool. Anyway, I like it. Thanks, Brother.

Good to "chat" with you yesterday. Thanks for being open to a new form of communicating and teaching me new things about it already.

Eric and Sarah, I was just thinking that IM might not be a bad way for you guys to communicate with the outside world while you are home with the NEW BABIES.

You can be on when you are open to receiving messages and off when you aren't. You don't have to hold it in your hands and can walk away from it and come back whenever you want. You can type as much or as little to someone as you like.

Anyway, I'm sure you are going to be focused on communicating with those babies, primarily but when you want to say hello or hear from others, it is a though.

Congratulations. So happy everything went well.

Welcome Avery and Ian.

No comments: