Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Time at Tahoe

Before we left the camp- ground for our first trip to the lake, I'd called Sam over to talk with him about not ignoring me if he doesn't want to do something I ask him to do but discussing it with me instead. One of my pet peeves.

Here he is laughing after giving me the, "I'm sorry, Mom." face. Hard to be frustrated with this sweet kid.

Dense, green forest surrounds the lake.








Cam's shadow reflected on the cool, clear, blue water.














Soaking it all in.











After awhile we wrapped up in towels to warm up.







Closeness.












Wonder and awe.
















Happiness.







Gracefulness.
















Silliness.












Bliss.












Glorious.












Content-
ment.











Cheesi-
ness.











Rowdi-
ness.









Fun.

No comments: