Friday, July 04, 2008

More music I like lately...

We flew to DC on Virgin America. They let me watch music videos. Below are some I enjoyed. (I own all of the songs now too.)

Mr. Pitiful is my favorite Matt Costa song so far but I like it so much that I bought Songs We Sing and Unfamiliar Faces on iTunes. Check out this quirky, endearing, fun video. I love seeing familiar scenes that were shot in and around San Francisco. I want to try out his one man band machine.


I liked the questions Pink asks in Dear Mr. President. Her song was stuck in my head for days after the flight (the other two were too).


I loved this John Mayer song the first time I heard it. The video for Say compelled me to watch The Bucket List. Cam watched it with me. We enjoyed it.

Even if your hands are shaking... And your faith is broken... Even as the eyes are closing... Do it with a heart wide open... Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to. Say what you need to. Say what you need to say...

No comments: