Sunday, July 20, 2008

Congratulations Kelley and Andre

I have the pleasure of working with a wonderful person named Kelley.

Kelley has an enthusiasm that is infectious.

Her kindness, warmth and friendship are valued and appreciated.



Today, I am writing to thank her and her husband, Andre for including us in a couple of cele-
brations they've had since we've known them.

We enjoyed joining them at Pajaro Dunes to celebrate Andre's birthday last fall.

Their recent boat-warming celebration was fun too.

At CASA, Kelley has served in many roles. She has decided to leave at the end of August to pursue other passions and interests. I wish her well and know she will succeed.

In the future, I hope that we will stay in touch with Kelley and Andre.

This Flickr set has photos of their boat party that I took for them.

No comments: