Sunday, July 20, 2008

It felt like flying.

When I looked into things to do in Vancouver, at the top of my list was going to a place called Grouse Mountain. I wanted to take Sam ziplining. They also offered tandem paragliding but I thought that was a bit too far out.

It turned out that Sam wasn't quiet heavy enough to zipline but he could go paragliding. He was most interested in this activity as well so we decided to go for it. It was the day after his 11th birthday.


I loved it. The views were beautiful and amazing. The experience was fantastic. It felt like flying.

Before we landed, Todd, the pilot on my flight, asked if I liked roller coasters. I said I did. Soon, we were spinning. It was a thrilling, exhilarating experience.


Sam's pilot, Herminio took him spinning too

Still photos (and more about the experience) to come...

1 comment:

Heather Arbuckle said...

Whoo Hoo! What an adventure. Loved the video. xxoo