Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving, from my family to yours.

She did it. My Aunt Maria was invited to present at a conference in San Francisco the Monday before Thanksgiving. She saw this as an opportunity for a mini Powell family reunion and invited other members of my family to join her in the Bay Are to celebrate the holiday together.

They headed south this morning to spend time with the Norton clan. We enjoyed having them here and wish we were able to be with them more often. I'm also happy my Uncle Mike, my brother John, his wife Johanna and my folks were here too.

More to come on this family time together. Cam's already written about our trip to Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge and has posted lots of pictures on his Flickr account. I just posted a bunch of my favorites on my Flickr.

I hope you enjoyed your holiday and would love to hear how you spent it.

No comments: